Time Out Ohio Program Applications
Individuals seeking to enroll in the program, as well as those seeking to remove themselves from the program, can do so at the Time Out Ohio online portal
, or in person at any of the racino or casino properties.
About the Program
This program offers individuals the ability to ban themselves from all racino, casino facilities in Ohio and all Ohio Sports Gaming for one year, five years or lifetime. If you want to enroll, you can complete the Request for Voluntary Exclusion form on the Time Out Ohio Online Portal or at one of the seven Ohio Racinos or four Ohio Casinos, in the presence of a trained staff member of the Ohio Lottery Commission or Ohio Casino Control Commission. Once the request is accepted, you are not permitted access to any Ohio racino or casino facility or engage in any Ohio Sports Gaming during the length of the ban period.
Time Out Ohio requires the following:
- A participant agrees to refrain from entering a racino or casino facility or engage in any Ohio Sports Gaming.
- The participant’s name shall be included on a list of persons excluded from all racino and casino facilities and all Ohio Sports Gaming entities.
- The participant and their personal information are confidential.
- The racinos, casinos and all Sportsbooks are required to make all reasonable attempts to stop all direct marketing efforts to participants.
- A racino, casino, or sports betting operator will not cash a check or extend credit to a program participant.
There are consequences if you enroll and then enter a racino or casino. You can be charged with trespassing and you will be forced to surrender any jackpots won and/or any credits, vouchers or sports betting tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information regarding the Time Out Ohio program, please contact Susan Diamond, Responsible Gambling Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.